Hi – I’m Ania, I live in Wellingborough, UK with my hubby Daniel and crazy dog Dexter. My photography style is natural and focused on genuine emotions and beautiful moments. The most important things to me are real moments, emotions and people; the connection between you and your family and friends.
There’s something magical about capturing intimate moments between couples madly in love, happy families & children. Either at your family, engagement session or wedding day, I want you to feel comfortable, relaxed, have fun and just be yourself. I value trust, honesty & kindness.
My working style is super friendly – I’m relaxed and know that my number one job is to capture your relationship in the most unique and authentic manner possible. Nervous about posing? Not an issue at all – I know how to get you two laughing, giggling and doing all kinds of cute things for my camera.
As a wedding photographer, I am a storyteller of your special day. Each wedding is unique in it own way, every couple is different, so I approach every wedding capturing the moments that take place, the details you have spent so long choosing, the guests you carefully invited to enjoy your day with, the moments you may not have realised were going on in the background, to give a true reflection of your day.
A few things about me:
- I love visiting new places – trying new food, meeting new people and exploring the beauty of our planet- that’s what this is all about
- I love plants – I literally have an indoor jungle at my home
- I am a huge animal lover and prefer them to humans sometimes
- I’m an introvert but I love people 🙂
- I grew up most of my life just me, my little brother and my mummy and she’s one of my best friends
- I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 11!
- You might not think it at first glance, but my favourite music is of the heavier variety…
- I met my husband at my first job in Asda when I was 19 and we’ve been together ever since 🙂