Here are some of the things, locations and venues I would love to photograph in my career. If you can help me cross them off my bucket list, you’ll receive a pretty awesome discount on your package – it’s a win -win situation! Please get in touch via the ‘Contact’ tab and let me see what I can do for you 🙂
- A wedding in an abandoned/derelict building decorated beautifully
- Elopement – it would be so special to shoot such an intimate ceremony
- The Highlands of Scotland or one of the isles
- A Wedding in Iceland
- A wedding in Italy
- A Wedding in the woods
- A wedding with lots of flowers, moss, succulents, hanging flower decorations – flower explosion!
- An industrial backdrop
- A full on festival wedding
A Wedding at The West Mill, Derby– done! I’m not even going to try and hide my excitement about this one haha! Can’t wait to go back there again already!
- A wedding at Asylum Chapel, London
- A wedding at Victoria Baths, Manchester
- A wedding at Fforest, Wales
- A Wedding at Aynhoe Park
Tipis and flowery teacups– done, check out the blog here Same sex weddings/civil ceremonies – I can’t believe that I haven’t photographed one yet!done! will be blogging Laura & Melissa’s wedding very soon 🙂
- Trash the dress shoot – ahhhh!!! i think that would be so much fun!
- A proposal –how awesome would that be to capture that emotion?!